Thursday 6 June 2013

A Crafty Little Solution for those Dreaded Remote Controls.... A Coffee Table Caddy!

Good Morning!

A quick little post of something I whipped up the other day.  No before pics, I was literally watching tellie and looking at the remotes scattered on the coffee table. Ughh.  Next thing I know I was painting up this caddy to combat the coffee table chaos.  Being the only female in the house, the boys just don't understand my dislike of remote controls. Ugly things. And soooo many of them!

Anyway here's my crafty little solution... a sweet coffee table caddy!  Easy to move out of the way for Friday night pizza ;)  Holds said ugly remotes which are hopefully disguised somewhat by pretties yet easily accessible.




Finished in Annie Sloan Duck Egg and Old White {LoVe}.

What do you think about a Coffee Table Caddy?  Where do you stow your remotes?

That's a Hat Trick from me.. 3 blog posts in one week. Crazy!   I'd love for you to join me here and follow along my little blog :)

Have a happy weekend lovelies,

Jo xx



Linking up here....

 

19 comments:

  1. Great idea Jo :) Ours are currently sitting on the couch, and often buried on the coffee table!

    Three posts in one week? You go girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! very cute and functional. i'll have to get a hold of some chalk paint, it looks beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally heart this. Where did you get the awesome caddy from? Hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)) I've had it for a while just sitting in the garage waiting patiently ;) x

      Delete
  4. Super cute, Jo!
    I'm visiting today from Shabby Creek Cottage. I co-host a Linky Party Tuesday (open thru Sat) and I'd love for you to link up! I hope you get a chance to stop by, link up and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting Megin, I popped over and linked up to your party too! :) Jo x

      Delete
  5. Love your coffee table caddy! Yup, gotta have a place for that stuff! Thanks for linking up to Frugalicious Friday!

    Jane
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I love your caddy! I wish I had space in my living room for one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your accessories - that candlestick is amazing! We have ours in a wooden box I bought at a craft sore many years ago but you've just inspired me to repaint it with Annie Sloan as our living room colors have changed! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did! Looks so nice and you added other things too. So Cute. Thanks for sharing on our BeBetsy Link and Hop!
    Great to have you join us. Look forward to more or your inspiring ideas!
    All the best ~ Sharon and Denise
    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! We have a tray in our living room to store remotes on, but I'm jealous that yours has a handle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors on the candle holder are amazing. What a great look! I'm your new follower by email!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for
    me. In my view,
    if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my website :: CrossFit shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing this at the Say G'day Saturday link up! I have pinned this, shared it on twitter and facebook and featured it at this week's party.

    Hope you can join in again this weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi where can I buy this how much is it Coffee table caddy thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi... I love reading your comments, they make my day! Thanks so much for stopping by :) Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...